THE SCIENCE OF CHAPPED LIPS
8 Reasons Your Clients Get Chapped Lips…and why they’ll love our Lip Balm!
Nothing is more of a hassle in the winter months than chapped lips. Aside from making us incredibly self-conscious, they can also make us more susceptible to bacterial infections, cold sores and other problems. If you find your lips a little “chappy”, chances are you’ve done one of the “Dirty 8”…the 8 most common causes of the condition:
- Subjecting lips to extreme weather changes in a short period of time (hot to bitter cold).
- Nervously biting on your lips.
- Licking your lips excessively.
- Touching lips with your fingers without washing your hands. This transfers the bacteria on your hands to your lips and cause infections (also aggravates chapped lips).
- Dehydrating your skin by not drinking enough water.
- Excessive usage of chemicals on the skin (lipsticks, lip glosses, etc.).
- Drinking alcohol (which can provoke skin irritation).
- Leaving your lipstick on when going to sleep.
THE FIX? Kiss dry, cracked lips goodbye with REDAVID LIP BALMS! Choose Peppermint Party or Velvety Vanilla to hydrate, soothe, heal and protect for better kissable lips.